    Am I missing something else? What is going wrong?

    Thanks,
    Jim

    JTrigger, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Look at the assemblies referenced in the IDE. You will need to add a /r:
    portion to the compile statement for each of these assemblies. With VB.NET,
    you have more references already coded into the compiler, reducing the
    bombs.

    I would think that it would blow up on compile, however. Are you getting any
    warnings? Are you using some form of late binding (reflection)?

    RULE OF THUMB: Compile with warnings as errors and fix all warnings prior to
    release. While not all warnings are critical, if they are treated as such,
    you will not have an issue.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    "JTrigger" <> wrote in message
    > When I compile using the IDE, my web project works just fine. When I
    > compile using csc.exe I get an error trying to brows the web project. It
    > gives me an error about Glocal.asax not able to load a Reference in

    Global.

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 23, 2004