Error loading webform after applying service packs

Guest

Hi,

I have two websites, one in ASP.Net 1.0 using VS 2002 version 7.0, and one
in .Net 1.1 using VS 2003 version 7.1. Both run on the same Windows 2000
development machine. I recently applied the .NET 1.0 SP3 and .Net 1.1 SP1 to
this machine.

Since then, I can't open any webform in the VS 2002 website solution. I
would get the error: "The file failed to load in the Web Form designer....The
base class 'myClass' could not be loaded...." The VS 2003 wbesite solution
works fine.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks.