Error Loading win32comm

Discussion in 'Java' started by nfa, Dec 9, 2010.

  1. nfa

    nfa

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I get the following errors when i tried to run the following program:

    C:\smsgameGateway\GatewaySMS>java -cp .;smslib.jar SMSGateway
    Exception in init() : Unable to load ODBC driver
    Exception in init() : Unable to establish connection to database 'sms'
    SampleSMSApp starting
    -configuration read
    -connecting to SMS terminal. please wait
    Error loading win32com: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_22\jre\bin\win32com.dll:
    Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
    unable to create a SMSTerminal
    msg : java.io.IOException: NoSuchPortException : 'COM1'

    Please guide me as to how I can correct the above errors.

    Regards,
    Angel
    nfa, Dec 9, 2010