Error message 401.3

Cor

Hi Matthew,
serve this request. You might not have permission to view the requested
resources.
Error message 401.3: You do not have permission to view this directory or
page using the credentials you supplied (access denied due to ACLs). Ask the
Web server's administrator to give you access to
'c:\inetpub\wwwroot\test\aspnetdatabase\database.aspx'.
Ask the Web server's administrator to give you access to
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\test\aspnetdatabase\database.aspx'.

I hope this helps

Cor

Matthew Louden

No, I am using Personal Web Server, ie. the IIS and SQL Server are on the
same machine. How to give permission to that page??

Matthew Louden

Access is denied.
serve this request. You might not have permission to view the requested
resources.

Error message 401.3: You do not have permission to view this directory or
page using the credentials you supplied (access denied due to ACLs). Ask the
Web server's administrator to give you access to
'c:\inetpub\wwwroot\test\aspnetdatabase\database.aspx'.

any ideas?? Thanks!