Error Message - Server is unavailable

Bob Miller

I am running the Report Services website on IIS6 on WIndows 2003.
When I browse to the /reports website on the server, I get a message in big
red letters saying that the server is not avaialbe and that more info is in
the event log of the server.

When I look at the server's Application event log, there are two errors

Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0
EventID: 1073
User N/A
Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException
Message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKey Token = b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its
dependencies. Access is denied
<followed by a Stack Trace>

and

Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0
EventID: 1088
User N/A
created.
Error: 0x80070005 Access is denied

What should I be doing to investigate and rectify this error?

Cheers

Bob

Masudur

[...]

Hi,

for many reason you can get the error message...
Ist of all check your asp.net version of the site...
for this...
open inetmgr.exe and under websites... select your web site...
right click on the site... from option menu select properties...
now in website properties check your asp.net version...
suppose to ASP.net 2.0.... if not select asp.net 2.0... and then
save...

Thanks
Masudur
http://munnacs.110mb.com