Error Message: Thread was being aborted.

DoronF

Hi All,

I am getting the below error after having a code like this:
Server.Transfer("Thankyou.htm")

I tried this code and the same err.

Server.Transfer("Thankyou_VRep.htm", False)

I am sending an e-mail to a user and then re-direct a page with a thank you
note.

Error Message: Thread was being aborted.
Progam name and line No: at System.Threading.Thread.AbortInternal()
at System.Threading.Thread.Abort(Object stateInfo)
at System.Web.HttpResponse.End()
at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Transfer(String path, Boolean
preserveForm)
at Inquiry.SendEmail_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
E:\DEV\NET\SendMail\Inquiry.aspx.vb:line 84

Any idea how to resolve this problem?

Thanks,

Joe

Mark Rae [MVP]

Any idea how to resolve this problem?

Two ways:

1) Use Response.Redirect("Thankyou_VRep.htm", False)

2) Use a Try...Catch and simply swallow up the error