    occurs - only when trying to create directory
    the error appears.

    Any idea?

    =?Utf-8?B?15nXldeg15kg15LXldec15PXkdeo15I=?=, Feb 8, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?15nXldeg15kg15LXldec15PXkdeo15I=?=

    z. f. Guest

    is it security problem?
    your code runs with MACHINENAME\aspnet user which shouldn't have network access.

    "יוני גולדברג" <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...
    Hi,
    While trying to create new directory i recieve the following error
    message:
    "System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path
    "\\premfs16\sites".
    The path exists, even when i check the path
    with the code: Directory.Exists(...) the result is true.

    Here is the code:
    http://www.adeo.co.il/test.aspx

    Notice that in the line before the code throws exception
    i create new file to the same path and no error

    z. f., Feb 14, 2005