Error messages not complete

tshad

I am getting the following error message when an error happens with
debug=false.

Server Error in '/' Application.

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\staffingworkshop\administration\passwordsRolesAdmin1.ascx

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException:
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\staffingworkshop\administration\passwordsRolesAdmin1.ascx

Source Error:
The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown
when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below
steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the
error. Example:

If I set the system to go to the Application_Error function in my
Global.asax, I get the following:

Source: System.Web
Message:
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\staffingworkshop\administration\passwordsRolesAdmin1.ascx
Stack Trace:
at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItem()
at
System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.CompileAndGetParserCacheItem(String
virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context)
at System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.GetCompiledType(String
virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context)
at System.Web.UI.UserControlParser.GetCompiledUserControlType(String
virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context)
at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(String virtualPath)
at ASP.passwordsRolesAdmin_aspx.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()

Where is the "System.IO.FileNotFoundException" that was in the other error
page?

I am getting the message like so:

ErrorString &= "Source: " & exception.Source& vbCrLf & _
"Message: " & exception.Message& vbCrLf & _
"Stack Trace: " & vbCrLf & exception.StackTrace & vbCrLf &
vbCrLf

Is the Exception Details "System.IO.FileNotFoundException" stored somewhere
else?

I assume it is somewhere or else where did MS get it?

This message doesn't really tell me anything.

Thanks,

Tom