    Should I look for a Page object not set to an instance, or something
    else? I'm not used to .NET and VS error messages...

    Thanks

    Aziz, Dec 30, 2005

  2. Aziz

    Marina Guest

    The page is fine. It is a variable or a function return value - something
    there is null but you always expect it to have a value. According to the
    stack it's in your OnInit implementation.

    Marina, Dec 30, 2005

  3. Aziz

    Jim Cheshire Guest

    Aziz wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > A web applications error output is like this:
    >
    > [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an
    > object.]
    > Gor.Forms.Page.SecurityCheck(Object sender, EventArgs e) +40
    > System.Web.UI.Control.OnInit(EventArgs e) +67
    > Agromax.main.OnInit(EventArgs e) +50
    > [...]
    >

    > Should I look for a Page object not set to an instance, or something
    > else? I'm not used to .NET and VS error messages...

    You would want to look here:

    Gor.Forms.Page.SecurityCheck(Object sender, EventArgs e) +40

    In other words, at an offset of 40 inside of the SecurityCheck function.

    Where did this error message appear?

    --
    Jim Cheshire

    Latest entry: Digging into Objects