ERROR "no mem to add parser accelerator"

John Savage

When I attempt to run the MSDOS version of python I get the error
message "no mem to add parser accelerator" and am returned to the DOS
prompt. Yet I've been successfully running this python executable for
months on this pc and as far as I know I haven't changed anything that
could have upset python. Any ideas on a fix?

I'm giving it 620k of conventional memory to play with.