    suggest me any idea that where i would have done wrong.

    Any help in this would be appreciated.

    thanks&regards

    yeah, Nov 6, 2007

  2. yeah

    Mike Wahler Guest

    "yeah" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi friends,
    >
    > i am new to c++ programming,when i compile c++ program got the error
    > as " not a class or struct name .I added all the headers files it
    > asked when compiling, but still getting error.
    > suggest me any idea that where i would have done wrong.

    The first thing you did wrong was asking about C++
    in a C newsgroup. They're different languages.
    Post your message at comp.lang.c++. But in order
    to get useful help, you'll need to post the minimum
    amount of code that produces the error. I've been
    reading comp.lang.c++ regularly, and have yet to
    meet a clairvoyant there.

    -Mike

    Mike Wahler, Nov 6, 2007

  3. On 6 Nov, 12:47, yeah <> wrote:

    > i am new to c++ programming,when i compile c++ program got the error
    > as " not a class or struct name .I added all the headers files it
    > asked when compiling, but still getting error.
    > suggest me any idea that where i would have done wrong.
    >
    > Any help in this would be appreciated.

    if you have a problem with C++ then post to comp.lang.c++

    you must provide more information if you want people to be
    able to help you. Post a short, complete program that illustrates your
    problem. Preferably it should compile except for the problem
    you mention above.

    --
    Nick Keighley

    Nick Keighley, Nov 6, 2007