Error of Display of Unicode Character on ReportViewer version 8

Discussion in 'C++' started by Sithy, Aug 16, 2006.

  1. Sithy

    Sithy Guest

    Dear All,

    Currently we are working on a project by using Visual Studio.net as an
    interface, MS-SQL as data store, and ReportViewer 8 as data view. We
    want to display our local unicode characters. And it seems that the
    display on the report is not correct at all.

    For your further understadning, we would like to tell you that we are
    working on Cambodian Character (Khmer Unicode). Our characters are some
    what different from English. We have consonant and subconsonant which
    displays just right below the normal consonant. We also have vowels,
    and sub-vowels which dislay on the left, right, upper part , up upper
    part, lower part and low lower part of the consonant or even the
    sub-consonant. The disiplay is OK on the interface itself. But when we
    view it with report viewer, the character all spreaded out.

    I hope someone out there is kind enough to help me with this.

    Regards,

    Sithy
    Sithy, Aug 16, 2006

  2. Sithy

    Ian Collins Guest

    Re: Error of Display of Unicode Character on ReportViewer version8

    Sithy wrote:
    > Dear All,
    >
    > Currently we are working on a project by using Visual Studio.net as an
    > interface, MS-SQL as data store, and ReportViewer 8 as data view. We
    > want to display our local unicode characters. And it seems that the
    > display on the report is not correct at all.

    You appear to have posted to the wrong group. This is a C++ language group.

    --
    Ian Collins.
    Ian Collins, Aug 16, 2006