No Rakefile found

What is this error??????

Niklas Hofer

Am Fri, 21 Mar 2008 20:10:22 +0900
schrieb Manish Nautiyal said:
Hi

When i am using

rake rails:freeze:edge

it show errors

rake aborted!
No Rakefile found

What is this error??????

This means that the config file for rake was not found. Are you in the
Rails root while executing this command? this is the directory where
app/, public/, config/ and so on are located.

Is there a file called 'Rakefile'?

Niklas
--

_ o o | o > = o)

The game of life is a game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds and words
return to us sooner or later with astounding accuracy.