Error on page 'Invalid character' once click dropdownlist with AutoPostBack=true

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by harmeer@gmail.com, Jul 24, 2007.

    I have a problem with error on page once I click dropdownlist to
    select an item.
    Details code as below

    #HTML page
    <EditItemTemplate>
    <asp:DropDownList id=cbReasonIn runat="server" Width="194px"
    CssClass="Standard-text" Visible="False" AutoPostBack="True"
    OnSelectedIndexChanged="lstItems_SelectedIndexChanged" DataSource="<%#
    ListGridReason() %>" DataTextField="REASON_DESCRIPTION"
    DataValueField="REASON_ID">

    #Code behind
    Public Sub lstItems_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As
    System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
    Select Case sender.SelectedIndex.ToString
    Case 9
    Dim lblNoTempPass As Label
    lblNoTempPass =
    CType(gridTA.Items(gridTA.EditItemIndex).FindControl("lblNoTempCard"),
    Label)
    lblNoTempPass.Visible = True
    Case 13
    Dim txtNoteIn As TextBox
    txtNoteIn =
    CType(gridTA.Items(gridTA.EditItemIndex).FindControl("txtNoteIn"),
    TextBox)
    txtNoteIn.Visible = True
    End Select
    End Sub

    This error only happen in windows 2003, it was tested under windows XP
    & windows 2000 and working.

    Someone please help!!!!

    Thank you in advanced.
    MeeR