error on the server when trying to run PowerPoint from asp.net cod

Guest

I have an application in asp.net where from code I open a powerpoint
presentation and save it to html. It is working well when running on my
computer (after editing in the DCOM locally) but when I deployed to the
server(and changed in the DCOM as I did locally) I got this error Message
below:
Which settings on the server should I edit? Thanks

Unspecified error

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Unspecified
error

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80004005): Unspecified error]
PowerPoint.Presentations.Open(String FileName, MsoTriState ReadOnly,
MsoTriState Untitled, MsoTriState WithWindow) +0
Upload.Omvandla()
Upload.BtnSubmit_ServerClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlInputButton.OnServerClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlInputButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57
sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

Guest

Most likely a COM error as the Office components are not deployed. Ensure the
Office library is deployed on the server (not normal) or move to a third
party component (even better) for the creation of your HTML Powerpoint.
---

Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!