Error opening a Word document hyperlink - Path 'OPTIONS' is forbid

Guest

I am trying to open a hyperlink that points to a Microsoft Word document in
my ASP.NET 2.0 application.

The error message is:
Path 'OPTIONS' is forbidden

I have researched this error but have not been able to identify the right
solution. I am guessing it has something to do with the mapping of .doc files
to the ISAPI filter, but I'm not sure. Currently I am running my application
via Visual Studio 2005, using the built-in web server (I'm not using IIS at
the moment).

Your help is greatly appreciated.