error opening Web project

Guest

hi,
when i try to open a solution with 4 other class library project and one web
project. The web project gives me the error -
error when attempting to create or open the web project located in the
following URL http://localhost/projectname. A connection with the server
could not be established.
only for this project it happens and not for any other.
i am breaking my head on this. this project is from the VSS. so when i get
this issue, i delete the entire project i recreate it again..works for 2
days, but then gives the same error.

i tried regiis, saw the issues in msft forum and the tools option
stuff..nothin works