Error Page in web.config .. getting Page name with error?

jobs

I know I can set my web.config to redirect to an error page when there
is an error. Is there any way to report what page had the error in the
that error page? Will that always be the referring page name?

Thanks for any help or information.

Brian Williams

If you are simply looking for the URL then you can use
Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_REFERER").

If you are writing something to log the error, you might want to also look
at Policy Injection Application Block.

Regards,

Brian K. Williams