error parsing dataset upon return from webservice

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Jeff, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Found the problem shortly after posting:

    The submitted dataset had runtime properties added to some
    datacolumns (expressions added). These cause schema issues
    during the merge. I removed the additional expressions
    before submission, and then add them back.

    Seems like sort of a hack - but it works. If there are
    more elegant suggestions out there I would love to hear
    them...

    Jeff.

    XML

    Jeff, Jul 23, 2003