    Here is line 33

    <add type="WseSettings.WseExtensionImporter, WseSettings, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6c8e35098ebaa666" /

    Can anyone help?

    Paul Speranza, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Re: Error parsing WSDL -- RESOLVED

    I fixed it. I checked the computers at work. My devenv.exe.config had this
    section:

    <system.web>

    <webServices>

    <soapExtensionImporterTypes>

    <add type="WseSettings.WseExtensionImporter, WseSettings, Version=2.0.0.0,
    Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6c8e35098ebaa666" />

    </soapExtensionImporterTypes>

    </webServices>

    </system.web>

    I don't know what put it there but I commented it out and now every thing
    works.

    "Paul Speranza" <> wrote in message
    > When I try to add a reference to and WSDL file I get the following

    message:

    > The 'type' attribute must be set to a valid type name. (C:\Program

    Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe.config line
    33)

    Paul Speranza, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Re: Error parsing WSDL -- RESOLVED

    I had the web service extensions installed once and I guess the uninstall
    didn't clean up.

    Paul Speranza, Feb 11, 2004