Error, Please help fixing it !!!

Erland

Hi all,

I have just installed Visual Studio.Net 2003 on my PC alongwith .NET
framework 1.1. However, when I tried to open my first ASP.NET project
in Visual Studio.NET it showed me an error, which goes as

"Visual Studio.NET has detected that the specified Web Server is not
running ASP.NET version 1.1.You will be unable to run ASP.NET web
applications or Services "

Now when I go to Control Panel, I can only see .NET Framework 1.1
installed on my PC. That is, I don't see any other version of .net
framework installed on my system. I am stumped and have no idea as to
how to fix this issue.

Please also that , I also have ASP.NET Web Matrix version 0.6 installed
on my system. Please enlighten me and I will really appreciate your
time and help.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Erland

Erland

Hi,

Problem fixed. Thank you for a quick response. I really appreciate
that.

Thanks,

roberto

Try this
In Visual Studio Tools choose Visual Studio Command Prompt and type
aspnet_regiis -i

regards