Error, plz help.

Liza K.

I need a help from your side.....after making a test in Mic-Application

center test , whenever i want to stat a test it gives me an error

( could not start the test.provider load failure ( 0x80041013 ), even a

simple test in this is not working plz let me know about it.

I reffered to KB#318849

well i have done all the steps but the only h'ch is that how should i enable

my effective policy settings of ACT_Users.I have done it even thru admin

rights but it's not aiming at the same.Plz help me urgently.

Also, we have a domain where everybody logs-in in our intranet,so if i log
in by

Admin rights in the domain also i an not able to enable Act_user in

effective policy settings( after adding the ACT_User ), so can u guide me in

this regard.

Regards.