Error running SSIS from .Net 2

David Lozzi

Howdy,

Trying to run a SSIS package in my .Net app. The error is below. The
connection string in the package has the complete connection with user name
and password, DELPHI\OPTIMUSPRIME is my workstation...

FailureError in Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Package/Connection manager
"DestinationConnectionOLEDB" : An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code:
0x80040E4D. An OLE DB record is available. Source: "Microsoft SQL Native
Client" Hresult: 0x80040E4D Description: "Login failed for user
'DELPHI\OPTIMUSPRIME$'.".
Error in Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.TaskHost/Destination -
tblTrafficStops [131] : The AcquireConnection method call to the connection
manager "DestinationConnectionOLEDB" failed with error code 0xC0202009.
Error in Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.TaskHost/DTS.Pipeline : component
"Destination - tblTrafficStops" (131) failed validation and returned error
code 0xC020801C.
Error in Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.TaskHost/DTS.Pipeline : One or more
component failed validation.
Error in Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.TaskHost/ : There were errors
during task validation.

Script is below:

Dim app As New Application
Dim pkg As New Package
Dim pkgLocation As String
Dim pkgResults As DTSExecResult
Dim vars As Variables

Dim el As New EventListener

pkgLocation = Server.MapPath("app_data/import.dtsx")

pkg = app.LoadPackage(pkgLocation, el)

pkgResults = pkg.Execute(Nothing, Nothing, el, Nothing, Nothing)
Response.Write(pkgResults.ToString)
Response.Write(el.EventLog)