Error: Server Application Unavailable

Nobody

After moving the web server from windows2000 to Windows 2003, II6. I'll got
this error when running asp code:

Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is
currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser
to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific
request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server.
Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

Any hints please?

Serdar Kalaycý

You must add and allow ASP.Net in the Web Services Extensions page in the
IIS.

Guest

I had a similar message displayed, at first, after the upgrade to 2003. My
web site was instantiating a COM+ component that used ADODB. My MDAC got
hosed during the conversion. If you think this may be it, check the version
info on the usual MDAC DLLs against the version of ADODB32.DLL. Mine
conflicted. I can assist in this further if this is the case. I have posted
this elsewhere...

Nobody

More help please......please

Brad Roberts said:
Also, on mine, the NETWORK_SERVICE and ASP.NET accounts on the web server had
to be modified to give them access to the root web virtual directory so that
.NET could check versions on assemblies etc. This was not done automatically
by the conversion.