    request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server.
    Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

    Any hints please?

    Nobody, Aug 20, 2004

  2. You must add and allow ASP.Net in the Web Services Extensions page in the
    IIS.

    "Nobody" <> wrote in message
    > After moving the web server from windows2000 to Windows 2003, II6. I'll

    got
    > this error when running asp code:
    >
    > Server Application Unavailable
    > The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is
    > currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web

    browser

    Serdar Kalaycý, Aug 20, 2004

  3. I had a similar message displayed, at first, after the upgrade to 2003. My
    web site was instantiating a COM+ component that used ADODB. My MDAC got
    hosed during the conversion. If you think this may be it, check the version
    info on the usual MDAC DLLs against the version of ADODB32.DLL. Mine
    conflicted. I can assist in this further if this is the case. I have posted
    this elsewhere...

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZCBSb2JlcnRz?=, Aug 20, 2004
  4. Nobody

    Nobody Guest

    More help please......please

    "Brad Roberts" <> wrote in message
    > Also, on mine, the NETWORK_SERVICE and ASP.NET accounts on the web server

    had
    > to be modified to give them access to the root web virtual directory so

    that
    > .NET could check versions on assemblies etc. This was not done

    automatically

    Nobody, Aug 20, 2004
  5. Nobody

    RP Guest

    Check the EventLog, what errors r you getting?

    RP, Aug 20, 2004
  6. Nobody

    Nobody Guest

    Nothing.