    setting at IIS ?

    Thanks in Advance,
    Mohammed.
    Abdul Azeem, May 28, 2004

  2. Abdul Azeem

    Patrice Guest

    And the code is ? (also try to narrow down the groups)

    Patrice, May 28, 2004

  3. From http://www.aspfaq.com/2413

    "Check the URL that you are passing to the transfer or execute method. Make
    sure it is a relative URL, and that you can hit it with a browser.
    Response.Write a Server.MapPath on the value you are passing, and make sure
    it produces a valid local path."

    Follow-ups set to asp.general only. Try to use a little discretion before
    posting to eighteen different groups... what the heck does this have to do
    with databases

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP