    Someone pleaes help
    Thanks,
    Henry

    Henry Lee, May 3, 2006

  2. Re: error:Showing a modal dialog box or form when the applicationis not running in UserInteractive mode is not a valid operation

    You can't use MessageBox in ASP.NET. You don't have any graphical user
    interface, so there is nowhere that you can display the messagebox.

    If you were allowed to use a messagebox in ASP.NET, it would pop up on
    the web server where noone would see it, and IIS would hang indefinitely
    waiting for someone to click it.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=, May 3, 2006