ERROR : System.Security.SecurityException

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ali, Oct 29, 2003.

  1. Ali

    Ali Guest

    I am getting the following error:

    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlClientPermission, System.Data, Version 1.0.5000.0,
    Culture=neutral, PublicKey Token=b77a5.... Failed.

    My code uses a reference to System.Data, tries to connect to my datatabase
    to retrive a couple of records. That's all. The error occurs when I try to
    open the connection.

    I checked my security listgroups (using caspol -lg) and everything looks
    normal.
    I run caspol -reset
    I removed and added the reference to System.Data making sure it is coming
    from the same server. Actually, my application is on the E: drive and the
    Microsoft.Net framework is on the C: drive.

    Please share any ideas on how to solve this problem. I thought that all
    mscorlib stuff is fully trusted.

    Ali

    Ali, Oct 29, 2003