ERROR : System.Security.SecurityException

Ali

I am getting the following error:

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlClientPermission, System.Data, Version 1.0.5000.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKey Token=b77a5.... Failed.

My code uses a reference to System.Data, tries to connect to my datatabase
to retrive a couple of records. That's all. The error occurs when I try to
open the connection.

I checked my security listgroups (using caspol -lg) and everything looks
normal.
I run caspol -reset
I removed and added the reference to System.Data making sure it is coming
from the same server. Actually, my application is on the E: drive and the
Microsoft.Net framework is on the C: drive.

Please share any ideas on how to solve this problem. I thought that all
mscorlib stuff is fully trusted.

Ali