Error: System.Windows.Forms.SendKeys.SendWait("%{T}")

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mike John, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. Mike John

    Mike John Guest

    I am trying to send the key Alt + T using the send wait
    method:
    syntax: System.Windows.Forms.SendKeys.SendWait("%{T}")

    But I am receiving the following message:
    Security Exception
    operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant
    this application the required permission please contact
    your system administrator or change the application's
    trust level in the configuration file.

    Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException:
    Unable to create Hook.

    it looks like its a security issue, if so how can I
    resolve it.

    Sincerely yours

    Mike John
    Mike John, Jul 7, 2003