Error: text/microsoft-resx 1.3 System.Resources.ResXResourceReader

Darrel

Anyone know what would cause this error. It's not a typical error, it's text
that is shown instead of what my usercontrol is supposed to render.

----------------------------
text/microsoft-resx 1.3 System.Resources.ResXResourceReader,
System.Windows.Forms, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 System.Resources.ResXResourceWriter,
System.Windows.Forms, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 False Assembly True

My page/usercontrol work fine on my machine. But the above is what happens
when moved to the remote server.

Every other page/usercontrol works fine on the remote server. It's just this
one giving me the headache. Any ideas?

-Darrel