error: The installer was interrupted before ....

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ton, Feb 3, 2010.

  1. ton

    ton Guest

    Hi,

    on monday I've installed an websetup project, it worked fine
    on wednesday I tried to installe a new version and i received : he installer
    was interrupted before I have to start installer again and try again.

    Even if I restart the server it won't install. And even an old version
    (monday) cannot be installed.

    What to do?

    The package is a simple hello world website on asp.net (i ve tried 1.1 and
    2.0, same result)

    thanx

    Ton

    ton, Feb 3, 2010

  2. ton

    ton Guest

    I've "solved" the problem: removed IIS from server and installed it again.

    I do not know what had happened, but I will not spending more time to find
    out.

    ton, Feb 3, 2010