Error -The "SendUsing" configuration value is invalid. Only on ASP Not VB on Server

Elie

Hello

I get this error when the code runs from the server as an .asp page or
from a compiled dll.

But When I log onto the server and run a vb program that executes the
same code, it works fine.

this works fine on a different web server as well. They are both
running windows 2003.

I know it must be permission or config problem but I don't know where
to look.

Any help would be appeciated.

Elie Goldberg
Vice President
Corporate Services Technology
Goldman Sachs & Co.
212-902-7427
(e-mail address removed)

Hans Kesting

Elie said:
Hello

I get this error when the code runs from the server as an .asp page or
from a compiled dll.

what code?
"asp" or "aspx"/"asp.net" ?
(if "asp", you might try a different group)
But When I log onto the server and run a vb program that executes the
same code, it works fine.

"vb" or "vb.net" ?
(if "vb", you might try a different group)
this works fine on a different web server as well. They are both
running windows 2003.

I know it must be permission or config problem but I don't know where
to look.

both asp and asp.net run under low-priviledge accounts, a vb(.net)
program uses your own account.
whay are you trying to do?