    may have additional error codes.

    Regards,

    Troy

    Troy, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Troy

    Malek Guest

    What identity is your AppPool using, and does it have access to modify
    "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files" ?

    Malek, Feb 24, 2004

  3. Troy

    Troy Guest

    Malek,

    >>What identity is your AppPool using, and does it have access to modify
    >>"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files" ?

    It runs under the network identity and has access to read & write for
    that dir and all parent dirs... but not delete. hmmm... wonder if this
    is causing the problem. I've reset the permissions and will see if
    anything has changed.

    --

    Regards,

    Troy