    Lindsay Guest

    How does one perform error trapping? I'm using GdiplusStartup and want to
    trap the dll not found error.

    Lindsay, Jan 13, 2006

  2. Lindsay

    mlimber Guest

    Lindsay wrote:
    > How does one perform error trapping? I'm using GdiplusStartup and want to
    > trap the dll not found error.

    We can't say without more information. A better place to discuss that
    is probably in a platform-specific newsgroup since this group is
    concerned with standard C++ and not third-party libraries. See this FAQ
    for what is on-topic here and for some suggestions of other groups you
    might try:

    Of course, if you can rephrase the question so it deals with C++
    proper, we would be more than happy to assist.

    Cheers! --M

    mlimber, Jan 13, 2006