    What did I do wrong?
    I would like to make sure that I can debug my pages.

    Thanks

    Bart Schelkens, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Hi Bart,

    There can be several causes for that. You might want to review the related
    KB articles here:

    http://support.microsoft.com/common...elated articles &LL=kbaspnetsearch&Sz=kbdebug

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jul 20, 2004

  3. I run into the same problem. My workaround has been to start the program in the browser, and then attach to the aspnet_wp. Your debugging will continue as normal.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgQ29lLCBNQ0FE?=, Jul 20, 2004