error trying to simulate NCO form quartus in matlab

Juan Carlos Allica

i have a prob with the path but the code i used is from quartus core
compiler so its not my own matlab code is quartus code , anyone has had the
same prob ?

Warning: Name is nonexistent or not a directory:
c:\MegaCore\nco-v2.1.0\lib\ip_toolbench\\..\sim_lib\Matlab.
In C:\MATLAB6p5\toolbox\matlab\general\path.m at line 116
In C:\MATLAB6p5\toolbox\matlab\general\addpath.m at line 88
In C:\vhdl\src\mine\nco2.m at line 9
In C:\vhdl\src\mine\nco2_tb.m at line 26

??? Undefined function or variable 'Sncomodel'.

Error in ==> C:\vhdl\src\mine\nco2.m
On line 40 ==> [s,c] =
Sncomodel(phi_inc_i,phase_mod_i,freq_mod_i,apr,mpr,apri,aprp,aprf,dpri,arch,dual,N);

Error in ==> C:\vhdl\src\mine\nco2_tb.m
On line 26 ==> [sin_out,cos_out] = nco2(phi_inc_i,phase_mod_i,freq_mod_i);