Error - Unable to start debugging on web server

Ant

Hi,

I've been using this installation of .NET for about 3 months without
problems. After not using it for about ten days, I came back to my project
and when I tried to run it with Debug>Start (F5), it comes up with this
error. (Works ok without debugging naturally)

"Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging ohn the web
server. Could not start ASP.NET or ATL server debugging. Verify that ASP.NET
or ATL server is correctly installed on the server."

Before I start de installing things, does anybody have any simple clues as
to why this is happening?

Many thanks in advance.

Jeff Cochran

I've been using this installation of .NET for about 3 months without
problems...

Then you want the .NET newsgroups, not this one, which is for Classic
ASP. The .NET ones have Dotnet in the name. Or try the forums at
asp.net.

Jeff

Ant

Sory about that. Thanks for the directions.

Ant