Error: uncaught exception: null

BlueDeath

Greetings,

I am baffled by some javascript error I get from the mozilla engine.
The code works fine in IE. This is an application in my company I
kinda took over work on. 99% of it seems to work with non IE browsers
except one piece. When you go to this one section it loads the
topmost frame and never loads anything else. When I look in the
mozilla debug console I see 3 error messages which say "Error:
uncaught exception: null". Its using javascript to embeded frame
elements. Almost identical code works fine, how do I debug this error?
Any ideas would be welcomed.