Error using Oreilly's packages...?

HARI OM

SUBJECT: Error using Oreilly's packages...?

I have my Java Servlets under
/local/tomcat/webapps/hari/WEB-INF/classes

My Java Servlets use Oreilly's predefined classes and I use that so as
not to reinvent the wheel.
Oreliiy's classses are avaliable as "cos.jar" file and when I unjar
them I get following structure
com/oreilly/servlet/*.classes

I have stored this cos.jar file under
"/local/tomcat/webapps/hari/WEB-INF/lib/" and
"/local/tomcat/webapps/lib/"and have these on my CLASSPATH.

In my Java Servlets, I do following import
import com.oreilly.servlet.MultipartRequest;
import com.oreilly.servlet.*;

It compiles everything fine BUT when I run my WEB APPLICATION
(http://us.hari.com/hari/BatchUpload1) it gives my following ERRORS
wonder why...
-

it from fulfilling this request.
exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Error instantiating servlet class
util.BatchUpload1
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:865)

root cause
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/oreilly/servlet/multipart/FileRenamePolicy
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:1618)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:856)

----

Can anyone point what is wrong here.,..

Sincerely,

KISNA

Wendy Smoak

HARI OM said:
SUBJECT: Error using Oreilly's packages...?

Aren't we already discussing this under 'java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError' ?
If so, please continue the conversation there.