Error using ProcessModelInfo

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Navin Mishra, Feb 8, 2006.

  1. Navin Mishra

    Navin Mishra Guest

    Hi,

    I'm trying to use ProcessModelInfo object on Windows 2003 Server and IIS
    6 is running in worker process isolation mode. But I'm getting this error.

    System.Web.HttpException: Process information is available only when the
    ASP.NET process model is enabled. at
    System.Web.ProcessModelInfo.GetCurrentProcessInfo()

    The ASP.NET application is hosted by a IIS AppPool and in machine.config
    processModel is enabled.

    Same code works fine on XP but not on Windows 2003.

    Any ideas ?

    Thanks in advance and regards

    Navin

    Navin Mishra, Feb 8, 2006