Error using the infoUSA mailing list webservice

Ashish Gupta

Hi Guys

I am using mailing list web service of infoUSA.com.
Sometimes it gives the following error :

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process
request. ---> System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file
"\\arwen\share\listbazaar_logs\sms_live.log" because it is being used by
another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String
str) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess
access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath,
Boolean bFromProxy) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode
mode) at IUSA.Web.Database.SMS.Send(String request) at
IUSA.Web.Database.SMS.Term() at IUSA.Web.Database.SMS.Disconnect() at
infoUSAlistconnect.Service.ListConnectSession.SetLayout(String LayoutType,
String OutputType) at
infoUSAlistconnect.Service.listconnect.SetLayout(String SessionID, String
LayoutType, String OutputType) --- End of inner exception stack trace

I emphasize on the point "Sometimes".
What needs to be checked at my end (as i dont have the access to the source
code of the web service) ?

Thanx in advance
Regards
Ashish

Patrice

It looks like a file sharing problem in their web service. I would just