Error (vsim-3063)

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by neo_anderson, Jan 15, 2008.

  1. neo_anderson

    neo_anderson

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    hi

    its sad:-( that iam still stuck up with " vsim-vcd-3228 Error vcd simulation " problem for a design.

    Meanwhile I am working with another design in Verilog and doing my simulation in Questasim.
    when i run the testbench i get an error. Top module:main_design

    Error (vsim-3063) ../input/TC_core.v(881): port 'SLEEP_N' not found in the connected module (200th connection)
    Region: /tbench/design1/module/main_design

    Sorry that i could not copy the error but i need to type it because i work on the server.

    thanks for the help

    din

    neo_anderson, Jan 15, 2008