    Please help.
    Thanks
    RSB.
    RSB, Jul 12, 2004

  2. RSB

    23s Guest

    c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis.exe -i

    "RSB" <> wrote in message news:IdzIc.5671$...
    Hi Every one,
    i have recently upgraded to MS Studio.Net with framework 1.1 and my when i opend myproject which was 1.0, the new Studio asked me to upgrade and now i am getting this error..
    and i cannot even view any of my pages..

    "Visual Studit .NET has detected that the specified Web Server is not running ASP.NEt Version 1.1 You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applocations
    or Services."

    Please help.
    Thanks
    RSB.