Error WebResource.axd with validatior control

Fabrice

Hello

I've just identifieed the source of my error Id 1309 with webresource.axd.
I try a migration from framework 1.1 to 2.0. Everything works fine eunder
framework 1.1. But not under 2.0.
After mney days I have found problems with validator controls.

If I remove the validators control the error move away. But I need them. I
have tried a lot of solutions. But nothing work for me.
Ca you help me to find a solution ?

Thanks a lot.
fabrice

I have trid this :
Made EnableClientScript = "false" .

Example of my control.

<asp:TextBox CssClass="TxtBoxLog" TabIndex="1" id="txt001Username"
EnableViewState="false" MaxLength="20"
runat="server" TextMode="SingleLine" />

<asp:RequiredFieldValidator
ID="val001Username"
controltovalidate="txt001Username"
runat="server"
/>

I get this error for :
WebResource.axd?d=I88m3HwGTSaJshGNyWhhzQ2&t=633705469091543103
Request path: /WebResource.axd

Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
Event time: 23/06/2009 15:42:52
Event time (UTC): 23/06/2009 13:42:52
Event ID: d4b0dfa7b42b42a9af50490776c0ef2a
Event sequence: 2
Event occurrence: 1
Event detail code: 0

Application information:
Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/210122742/Root-1-128902381713582933
Trust level: Full
Application Virtual Path: /
Application Path: F:\wwwservices\dev4\
Machine name: DC2PARIS

Process information:
Process ID: 5808
Process name: w3wp.exe
Account name: AUTORITE NT\SERVICE RÉSEAU

Exception information:
Exception type: NullReferenceException
Exception message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Request information:
Request URL:
http://dev4.intranet.fr/WebResource.axd?d=I88m3HwGTSaJshGNyWhhzQ2&t=633705469091543103
Request path: /WebResource.axd
User host address: 192.168.2.20
User:
Is authenticated: False
Authentication Type:
Thread account name: AUTORITE NT\SERVICE RÉSEAU

Thread information:
Thread ID: 6
Thread account name: AUTORITE NT\SERVICE RÉSEAU
Is impersonating: False
Stack trace: at
myGlobalBehind.Application_PreRequestHandlerExecute(Object Sender, EventArgs
E)
at
System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
completedSynchronously)

Custom event details: