Error when attempting to export Crystal Report as PDF document asp.net

Colin Graham

Error when attempting to export Crystal Report as PDF document
asp.net.

I get the following error.

Error in File C:\DOCUME~1\W2K-AD~1\ASPNET\LOCALS~1\Temp\temp_512d88ae-f721-4860-a57f-2eae219dc1c4.rpt:
Invalid export DLL or export format.

I have recently created an asp.net deployment application. When i ran
the deployment on the server i have had numerous issues but manged to
get them sorted by copying dll's etc..

Now my final issue (i hope) is getting the crystal report to export to
pdf. I have added the four merge modules but i feel something is
missing. any help greatly appreciated.

Colin Graham