Error when calling Javascript from applet after upgrading JRE

Trueman

Hi all,

I've been invoking a javasript method from an applet using the
netscape.javascript.JSObject class.

All was working fine till I upgraded my JRE from 1.4.0 to 1.5

Now the method JSobject.getWindow(this) is returning an exception:

netscape.javascript.JSException

Thanks for the help,
Walid

Martin Honnen

Trueman said:
I've been invoking a javasript method from an applet using the
netscape.javascript.JSObject class.

All was working fine till I upgraded my JRE from 1.4.0 to 1.5

Now the method JSobject.getWindow(this) is returning an exception:

netscape.javascript.JSException

That is all Java code so far and a Java exception. As you want to
communicate with JavaScript you can of course try here to find expertise
on the problem but check the Java console for the complete stack trace
and error messages and post them so that we can at least try to figure
what goes wrong.
Also tell us which browser on which platform the applet is run in when
that exception occurs.