Error when configuration a site in IIS in asp.net

Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have Used ASP.net2.0 and vs2005 and Ajax1.1
I have Configuration a site in IIS and I have used webUser Control in own Site. my Project name is microadmin .configuration like this.......
website
Default website
IIShelp
microadmin
Printers
At Last we Browse the site this type error .............

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

A name was started with an invalid character. Error processing resource 'http://192.168.0.37/microadmin/'. Line 1, Positio...

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default2.aspx.cs" Inherits="Default2" StylesheetTheme="SkinFile" ...

Please Help me Anybody