error when connecting to database

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Paul Watt, May 10, 2006.

  1. Paul Watt

    Paul Watt Guest

    Paul Watt, May 10, 2006

  2. It sounds as if SQL Server is already connected to this. That would be why
    you are getting an error that it is already attached or in use. Try
    connecting first to the SQL Server Express instance and then select the
    database instead of linking to the file directly.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    Mark Fitzpatrick, May 10, 2006