error when I try to compile an exemple of boost::regex

Discussion in 'C++' started by Zorg, Nov 8, 2007.

  1. Zorg

    Zorg Guest

    Hello,

    I try to compile this example :

    http://www.boost.org/libs/regex/example/snippets/captures_example.cpp

    but I get this error :

    ~/developpement/essai_regex/boost$ g++ -o test captures_examples.cpp
    captures_examples.cpp: In function «void print_captures(const
    std::string&, const std::string&)":
    captures_examples.cpp:43: erreur: «class boost::smatch" has no member
    named «captures"
    captures_examples.cpp:49: erreur: «class boost::smatch" has no member
    named «captures"

    I have already installed this library :

    ii libboost-regex-dev
    1.34.1-2ubuntu1 regular expression library for
    C++
    ii libboost-regex1.34.1
    1.34.1-2ubuntu1 regular expression library for
    C++

    somone have an idee to resolved this problem please?

    Thanks for your attention.

    Zorg, Nov 8, 2007