error when I try to compile an exemple of boost::regex

Zorg

Hello,

I try to compile this example :

http://www.boost.org/libs/regex/example/snippets/captures_example.cpp

but I get this error :

~/developpement/essai_regex/boost$ g++ -o test captures_examples.cpp
captures_examples.cpp: In function «void print_captures(const
std::string&, const std::string&)":
captures_examples.cpp:43: erreur: «class boost::smatch" has no member
named «captures"
captures_examples.cpp:49: erreur: «class boost::smatch" has no member
named «captures"

I have already installed this library :

ii libboost-regex-dev
1.34.1-2ubuntu1 regular expression library for
C++
ii libboost-regex1.34.1
1.34.1-2ubuntu1 regular expression library for
C++

somone have an idee to resolved this problem please?

Thanks for your attention.