    If i redirect to an aspx page instead of an asp page it works fine. I tried both response.redirect and server.transfer methods but none worked.

    If you need more information please let me know.

    Thanks,

    Loui Mercieca, Sep 3, 2005

  2. Loui,

    Do the redirect on the client instead by using a javascript.

    Something like this:

    Page.RegisterStartupScript("MyRedirectScript", "<script language=""javascript"">window.location = http://www.MyWebSite.com/MyRedirectPage.asp"";</script>)

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer

    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzsche
    "Loui Mercieca" <> wrote in message news:%...
    Hi,

    I have the following problem. Whenever i redirect to an asp page from any oage in my .net project. i get the following error:
    System.Web.HttpException: Error executing child request for Thanks-DE.aspx.

    S. Justin Gengo, Sep 3, 2005