Error when Starting .NetWritten Service on Win2003 with SP1

Guest

Hi All

A scheduling .Net win service I wrote and tested + working on XP SP2 with
..NET Runtime version 1.1.4322 gets the following error on
Win2003 + SP1 with .NET Runtime version 1.1.4322.2300 when trying to start
the service:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( .NET Runtime ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able
to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and
Support for details. The following information is part of the event: .NET
Runtime version 1.1.4322.2300- splus_invoke_supercare.exe - Common Language
Runtime Debugging Services: Application has generated an exception that could
not be handled.

Anybody ?????
TIA
Neal